Wednesday 20 June 2012

Peril..... of the Heart

History of painting... Me as a painter dates back to the mid 80's ....That's when I was born. I wouldn't be bold enough to say that I was born with a painting brush in my mouth but I guess I did have a liking towards it.

My parents were most encouraging and silently promoted my passion in the art. Father got me a new set of colours and brushes which I still hold dear. I have all the poster colours I used then and definitely have all the brushes, though most of them now look like old, broken bodies who have been through all the wear and tear and seen many a seasons...

I have decided to show off a few of the paintings and would love to know what the whole world thinks of them.....
I wouldn't say that this is my original... I have a slight memory of having seen it somewhere but the faceless pain of the woman never left me...
To note that I paint on waste paper and this painting has been made on waste card board...

No comments:

Post a Comment