Friday 5 October 2012

SOS to Parents!!!!!!

So here’s the deal! I got a new car. That’s no big news these day because everyone’s buying one and buses honk the road filled and clogged with mini, arrogant, haunt cars! But my issue is that people let loose their children and they go on to become tiny, rodent-like nuisance. Many might consider my language and the way of speech completely politically and geographically (I should live on MARS) incorrect. But have you considered the fact that my dialogues and furry could be a direct result of the pain cause due to an indirect assault no my heart?
I ♥ kids. They are cute at birth, funny as toddler but hooligans as school-goers! As I re-read this article I realize that I am pouring out vengeance and on the brink of complete volcanic eruption.

Parents in this generation are less considerate, more selfish and the least gracious people. Children are a reflection of their personality. Coming back to the story of my car, I simply love it. Everyone does! But the scenario of love-hate becomes very evident when some tiny dweek tries to sabotage it. So children play in the parking area and jump on my car. I see footprints all over the newly waxed, shiny, sparkling black coloured vehicle of my dreams (not exactly my dreams… that’s would be an exaggeration!)
It looks like dweeks have nothing to do but to play in that area and to their enjoyment and my extreme disappointment they were sliding all over the car. The watchman was questioned who very honestly and in complete modesty replied that when he tried to talk to the parents, they merely ignored him with a non-lucid statement, “Where will our children play, if not here?”

So I wrote a letter complaining to the landlord about the issue!

Flat 203
Al Asmawi Bldg,
Al Qusais,
Dubai, U.A.E.

 Date: 2/10/2012

 Subject: Damage to vehicles in the covered parking area

Dear Sir/ Madam,

 It has been frequently noted that children living in this building play in the covered parking area. This has caused damage to our cars and generated angry towards the irresponsibility of the parents.

 The watchman was informed about this situation and he tried to talk to the parents as well. But the parents did not take any heed of what he told them and replied by saying that their children have no other place to play other than the parking area.

 These parents might not have their cars parked in the covered parking and feel no responsibility towards other cars. None of this is our concern.

 Kindly issue notice and take strict action on this regard.

 Hope that this problem will be looked into at the earliest.

Thank you,
Reshma George

Please take note that parents are supposed to teach children the right way to life and as youngsters/young parents we need to know what’s right and what’s not! Please… new-generation parents teach your children manners! That will be the best education you give them!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment